Friday, March 18, 2005

Been A While, Not Much, How 'Bout You?

I hate it when I read a blog and someone apologizes for not posting for such a long time . . . as if every one has been holding their breath for the next word. Not likely.

If you're that enamored of yourself, then you're the only one checking out your own blog.

I have a niece who, despite being 14, is not very talkative. She doesn't have much to say, and so she doesn't say it -- unlike most of the rest of us. We seem to need to fill the air, even if it's only pollution.

So I haven't posted in four months. Does anyone care?







Hello?





(See what I mean?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

That is one of the joys of bloghood. Thinking how very important we are to the society of fellow bloggers.

Your blog was about 7 [next blogs] after a friends. I enjoyed reading your posts. This post especially was just screaming (figuratively of course) for a comment.

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home